Sunday, November 18, 2007

:: Death Day ::

::
if you're worried and you can't sleep,
just count your blessings instead of sheep.
~ irving berlin
::
:: generally the bicycle is a place to avoid cogitation... a safe-haven for the psyche. but today is the seven year anniversary of death day, and i let my thoughts roam unfettered about. my mind drifts to the most recent extraordinary meeting of animal, november, and myself... how the aftermath of both was a delicate balance of personal resolve and necessity to admit helplessness. i must be careful in my musings though, not to defile what is perhaps my most important day. i must not unite into one rationale, the causes and effects of the two events, despite how remarkably similar... for today is the day i celebrate the delicacy of life, and the vigor this understanding can ignite. ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home